Kate & Anthony (Bridgerton s2) - There's No Way

 

July, 2022
Fandom: Bridgerton S2 
Song: There's No Way by Lauv feat. Julia Michaels

Program: VegasPro 18
Coloring: Citrus by SunnyVids

Description:
As planned, here is my second Bridgerton video! Currently making my way through the second book. How am I going to be satisfied until the next season? 
 
Everyone knows this season is about tension and exclusively tension. This song does that concept no better justice.
 
Terrible news - I have COVID and my vacation plans were abandoned. I am triple vaccinated and, yet, the virus got me good. I am on day 4.5 and am still very symptomatic and upset about it. 
 
Really all I should be doing is lying in bed and watching TV, but yesterday I really tried to summon the energy to vid. At first I tried doing it in bed, but that was a disaster. Once I had the energy to sit in a desk this video came flying. Whole thing was done in less than two, mucous-filled days.
 
It came fast because I had the video playing on repeat in my head for the past two months. It was actually this video idea that inspired me to come up with an idea for Daphne/Simon - that was a lot less naturally prepared. Because the Daphne/Simon video was a pleasant surprise, I was really happy with it. Because this was perfect in my head, by contrast, it's harder for me to actually watch the finished product. Nothing is as good as it was in our heads.
 
The editing was, for the most part, done yesterday. A good chunk of today was deciding on a coloring and none seemed to fit right. I didn't want to settle. Ultimately, I see Kate's color as orange, and I found an orangey coloring that I liked. It may be, in fact, TOO orange, but when am I ever going to use this exact coloring again? I usually hate orange.
 
The other feature I tried to lean into is Vegas's Gaussian Blur effect, timed on particular key frames, so I can fade in and out of blurry content. I have only used it once before, when I first got VegasPro, and forgot how effective it is for soft transitions. I tried to balance it with other overlays for transitions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evanna & Keo - DWTS Tribute - I Wanna Dance With Somebody

Remus Lupin - The Wolves

Freddie / Effy Kiss Scenes