Chuck/Sarah - I'm Only Me When I'm With You

December, 2015
Fandom: Chuck
Characters: Chuck Bartowski and Sarah Walker
Song: I'm Only Me When I'm With You by Taylor Swift

Description:
MERRY CHRISTMAS Anyone else feel like there's not enough lighthearted Chuck and Sarah videos out there? This is what makes their relationship so great, it unveils a whole new side to Sarah she didn't even know existed. And I'm sure it's still there now. If anyone knows any other good, fun charah vids let me know.

Just a fun video I made. And for a reminder, I choose which vids I make based on what comes up via random number generator. It had been a long time since I had a chance to vid, so I was glad when this came up that I wouldn't have to do anything too complicated. Another video that is completely effects free! But I still thought it was worth sharing, and since my audience is primarily Chuck-focused, people thought this was a well-timed Christmas gift!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evanna & Keo - DWTS Tribute - I Wanna Dance With Somebody

Remus Lupin - The Wolves

Freddie / Effy Kiss Scenes