Nick & Jess - So Easy

September, 2020
Fandom: New Girl
Song: So Easy by Phillip Phillips
Description: 
 
I have been thoroughly disappointed by all men who aren't Nick Miller.

In all seriousness, there's an effortlessness to this on-screen relationship that is unbeatable. Just look at the way they look at each other. And while there are countless moments I excluded from this video (moments where they were more awkward, in conflict, or broken up), I had no shortage of the easy moments to fill this with.

Program - Vegas Pro 18
Coloring - sunnyvids #7 (w/some tweaks)
 
This video went through a journey! I first started editing it back in June, on my previous editing program. I halted it when I realized I wanted to post a Harry Potter video in time for July 31st, and wasn't sure if I had the time to finish both. I went back to it when I was first testing out VegasPro 17, and then halted it once more to work on the first Happiness Project editing challenge. Now resumed a third time, this video was edited on VegasPro 18. So it's lived through three different editing programs (I was early enough in the process on PowerDirector that I scrapped it entirely and started over in VegasPro 17, and luckily it was easily converted into VegasPro 18). I haven't even mentioned that this video lived across two states as well, as I have moved and started grad school in this time. For a video about ease it really held some challenges!

I'm happy to have edited this couple for the first time though; they're one of my all-time favorites and I have several more ideas to come.
 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evanna & Keo - DWTS Tribute - I Wanna Dance With Somebody

Remus Lupin - The Wolves

Freddie / Effy Kiss Scenes