Swiss Army Man - Life in Color

January, 2018
Fandom: Swiss Army Man (2016)
Song: Life in Color by OneRepublic

Description:
"A suicidal man teaches a dead body why life is worth living"
Daniel Radcliffe will always be bae

It's always fun to vid a movie you've never vidded before. Definitely a challenge and certainly makes me proud. It's also the worst way to get views :) I wish this one got a little more attention. I remember being super happy commenting on another person's video, and having them randomly comment back that they loved my "Swiss Army Man" video. I was floored.

I love Daniel Radcliffe because he chooses such visually exciting movies. This is the fourth movie of his (apart from Harry Potter) that I've made a vid for.

I love the editing on this one. One of my favorites I've made. Again, little to no effects - just simple editing to clips, but the clips and the music speak for themselves. And I think the coloring turned out pretty good too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evanna & Keo - DWTS Tribute - I Wanna Dance With Somebody

Remus Lupin - The Wolves

Freddie / Effy Kiss Scenes