Skins - You Found Me

February, 2016
Fandom: Skins
Song: You Found Me by The Fray

Description:
The more times I watch this show the more I believe it's the most beautiful show ever created.

MY CROWNING JEWEL OF SKINS VIDEOS I'VE MADE, AND PERHAPS MY CROWNING JEWEL OF ALL TIME. I'm very, very, VERY proud of this one!

This was the first video I made after updating from PowerDirector 12 to 14. The editing features were not all that different. The most exciting part was the new coloring software that came with it, I REALLY felt like I could play with color! The coloring's not perfect, and creates some patches on their faces, but I'm still REALLY happy about it how it turned out. I think the contrast looks absolutely stunning.

Of course, what I'm most proud of is content. I know this show inside and out and this is a compilation of many of my favorite, most emotional scenes. It is one of the greatest shows ever made. An artistic masterpiece.

This video was uploaded months after my last one, though that was due to the stresses of school. The video itself did not take me that long to make because it was one of those I had planned in my head scene for scene. It was also not one that came up via random number generator - I just had a wild impulse to make it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evanna & Keo - DWTS Tribute - I Wanna Dance With Somebody

Remus Lupin - The Wolves

Freddie / Effy Kiss Scenes