Skins Series 1-7 - Closing Credits

December, 2015
Fandom: Skins
Compilation of Closing Credits Scenes

Description:
I just thought the closing credits were so well done each season, I wanted to compile them all.

The version of Skins that is widely available (i.e. on streaming services like Netflix, or DvDs) has had its original music stripped for international copyright reasons. It was probably too expensive to license all of the songs they included. But for me, ESSENTIAL to the Skins viewing is the original music. I have downloaded all of the original episodes with its original music, and that is what I used here to upload the beautifully edited closing credits scenes, in which music is the heart and soul. It makes the video copyrighted in many countries, however, as to be expected.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evanna & Keo - DWTS Tribute - I Wanna Dance With Somebody

Remus Lupin - The Wolves

Freddie / Effy Kiss Scenes