Skins - For the Losers (Sid, JJ, & Alo)

November, 2015
Fandom: Skins
Characters: Sid Jenkins, JJ Jones, Alo Creevey
Song: Loser by Beck

Description:
Ok, there are times when I'm like, sure, the dramatic and smart characters like Effy and Tony own the show. And then there are times when I say no, this show belongs to the losers. The underrated. Because, unlike other shows, they get their time to shine in their own individual episodes, instead of letting the principle characters drive the whole show. So this one's for the losers. If the song was like 5 times as long I would've also included Anwar, Pandora, Rich... there were just too many moments to choose from I had to stop somewhere.

This is "Skins", so there is adult content.
I love "Skins" for its humor as much as its drama, but its humor is underrepresented!

I also love this video that I made. It's all about the timing of the humor, and the searching for uniquely underrated, hilarious scenes. This is one I remain very proud of, and yet again, it's one that has a very simplistic editing style. Its merit is the uniqueness of the content. NO ONE vids these minor characters.

Also I pride myself on the thumbnail here. The "LOSER" word is taken from Sid's own artwork, layered on top of the thumbnail of Sid screaming haha. And then me adding the little "S" to make "LOSERS"... I thought I was clever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evanna & Keo - DWTS Tribute - I Wanna Dance With Somebody

Remus Lupin - The Wolves

Freddie / Effy Kiss Scenes