Ross & Rachel Kiss Scenes

July, 2018
Fandom: Friends
Characters: Ross Geller and Rachel Greene
Compilation of scenes

Description:
If you don't know the fandom... where have you been?!?
Not titling this "EVERY Ross & Rachel Kiss Scene" because let's be real, the give each other friendly kisses a lot, even when not together. I tried to get all of the really romantic, pivotal "kiss on the lips" moments though.
Please let me know if you want something added. I can reupload maybe once with updates, but not twice. This is totally shameless fan-girling here! Maybe one day I'll actually put effort into making a vid, but I was just going through a strong Ross/Rachel phase and wanted to put something together really quickly! Plz no copyright. Clips aren't mine. They belong to Warner Bros.

The fact that this, along with my other compilation videos, are flagged for adult audiences is absolutely ridiculous. Chuck, for example, is a PG show. Friends is PG as well, isn't it?? Like, why is this flagged? The only thing that's changed is the concentration.

I uploaded this to fill a void for Friends fans because I was surprised it didn't exist on the internet already.
I also uploaded this to fill a void for myself because I had just finished rewatching the entire show and had lots of video ideas that were being added to my list. This was to hold me over (I still haven't made a Friends video yet!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evanna & Keo - DWTS Tribute - I Wanna Dance With Somebody

Remus Lupin - The Wolves

Freddie / Effy Kiss Scenes