Ron & Hermione - Hero

July, 2018
Fandom: Harry Potter
Characters: Ron Weasley & Hermione Granger
Song: Hero by Enrique Iglesias

Description:
Omg such a cheesy song and yet I make myself so emotional. Reverb sucks so listen with headphones to best hear dialogue Ron may not be the hero of the Harry Potter series but he's the hero in Hermione's heart.

Second video that in a row that I had made on pure impulse! This might be a bad strategy because it means I'll probably vid the same fandoms over and over again, making nice simple easy videos, and leave behind anything that might be a bit of a challenge. But who really knows, I'm just glad I made it. It had been months since my last upload (and this was becoming far too much of a pattern), after I had started my new job. I'm REALLY happy with this one though. I think it's my best Ron/Hermione video, editing-wise, and the coloring is brilliant.

The voiceovers were a bit of a struggle. I tried to do a reverb to make it sound more romanticized, but my audio-editing capabilities (as mentioned before) are EXTREMELY limited to a few basic effects. The reverb sounds like... exactly that. Reverb. Like you're in an elevator. The software did not mean for it to sound echoey for artistic purposes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evanna & Keo - DWTS Tribute - I Wanna Dance With Somebody

Remus Lupin - The Wolves

Freddie / Effy Kiss Scenes