Remus Lupin - The Wolves


July, 2014
Fandom: Harry Potter
Character: Remus Lupin
Song: The Wolves (Act I and II) by Bon Iver

Description:
"With the wild wolves around you/In the morning I'll call you/Send it farther on."
Dedicated to Remus Lupin. Also shows his relationships with Harry Potter and Nymphadora Tonks. I wish he had more screen time. I would've done this video much differently if the baby storyline was actually left in. But this is the best I could do!

Remus Lupin is definitely one of the most fantastic Harry Potter characters of all time - one that evokes a mixture of reverence and admiration, yet also extreme pity. I have to give a shoutout not only to David Thewlis's performance, but Broad Strokes' Productions INCREDIBLE "Great Wizarding War" audio series, in which Remus Lupin is voiced by Paul Stanko.

I had a separate video idea in my head for how I would have made this video if the books were filmed in their entirety, but alas, this is the adapted version where I settled with the movies provided. One I still remain quite proud of, even if the same limitations to my Sirius Black video apply - limited scenes means I'm really stretching them to the limit here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evanna & Keo - DWTS Tribute - I Wanna Dance With Somebody

Freddie / Effy Kiss Scenes