Prom Queen Collab pt 3 Effy Stonem

October, 2017
Fandom: Skins
Character: Effy Stonem
Song: Prom Queen by Molly Kate Kestner

Description:
For Coalition Collabs!

So on the Amino app fanvidding community (RIP), somebody reached out to me and asked if I'd like to participate in a collab! I had never done one before. I wouldn't have done it if I wasn't a fan of the song or the theme, but I listened to it and thought "Yeah, why not?" I don't watch other people's collabs so it was something I never sought out. It was actually cool because I only had to vid 8 seconds, which meant they could be 8 PERFECT seconds that I could just go to town on. I actually got to use effects and play with speed and it didn't overload my computer ahaha. And then the end result was kind of fun to watch. Everyone's styles are different, but not so painfully different that the video feels wrong. One thing I will say was that my piece was not perfectly synced with the music the way I had edited it, which was disappointing. I included the original 8 second piece here.

Will I ever do one again? Doubtful. As someone who is very passionate about narrative, collabs tend to miss something... But it was a cool experience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evanna & Keo - DWTS Tribute - I Wanna Dance With Somebody

Remus Lupin - The Wolves

Freddie / Effy Kiss Scenes