Multifandom | Hail Rain or Sunshine

December, 2017
Multifandom
Song: Hail, Rain or Sunshine by The Script
Collab hosted by GlamourStar0X

Description (From GlamourStar0X):
Watch in 720p :D
So, this collab is for my birthday and to also celebrate 8k!!! I am so blessed to have collabed with these incredible, talented vidders. Thank you so much for joining guys, this collab is forever gonna be my go to "cheer me up" video!! it just keeps making me smile. Thank you for being a part of making my birthday special! and I am really sorry for anyone who auditioned to be in this collab but couldn't!

WHO TOOK PART: Me StarsHollowProdz Momonator Olivinami Jen xenchantedqueen Missrainbowpie GlowingAprilSky YineTime Taneishaxproductions Mariedancelove SilentStorm xchuckandblairx

Wow so... I didn't think I would ever do collabs. I did one a few months prior to this that was a lot more on the dl, but this was the first experience vidding with who I would consider "the pros." There are vidders I watch who I collaborated with, and the girl who hosted is someone I look up to as a vidder. And she let me vid with them! It's crazy to see my own work blend in with the work of other people far more talented than me. And it's surreal to see my own work put into sony vegas, where it actually had some professional coloring. I've never seen my own work colored like that.

I didn't want to post my part on my channel because I don't post multifandom videos. I don't watch multifandom videos either. I just did it this time because I really wanted to participate (because, actually, I share the same birthday as GlamourStar0X!!). And I needed some discreet place to rave about it, so here we are!

This same vidder is also an admin on a new discord server that I'm getting excited about! It has motivated me to move all of my livejournal blogs here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evanna & Keo - DWTS Tribute - I Wanna Dance With Somebody

Remus Lupin - The Wolves

Freddie / Effy Kiss Scenes