Mini & Alo - She Looks So Perfect

March, 2018
Fandom: Skins
Characters: Mini McGuinness and Alo Creevey
Song: She Looks so Perfect by 5 Seconds of Summer

Description:
Favorite two characters from Gen 3, even before they got together (so you can imagine how happy that made me!). They've gotta be the most fun couple on the show, and the ONLY couple through seven entire seasons that got a definitive happy ending. Life update, got a full time job. How long did it take me to edit this video? This vid took very few hours of actual editing, but very many weeks of falling asleep at 8 pm and having no energy to watch tv, let alone vid. I miss it though and will keep vidding till I can't vid no more.

This remains one of my most popular videos - most liked, most commented on - I still get comments to this day! I can't believe people still like this couple after all these years! Especially because it's generation 3 of Skins, which people usually skip over. AND I'm even more happy that it's well-liked because of the minimal editing effects!! Woohoo I'm recruiting people to my style!

When I made this video, I hadn't rewatched gen 3 in a long time. The song came up on shuffle, and I've had the video idea in my head for several years, so I went for it based on my memory of the couple. Turns out, I still have every shot of this show memorized front to back, so go me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evanna & Keo - DWTS Tribute - I Wanna Dance With Somebody

Remus Lupin - The Wolves

Freddie / Effy Kiss Scenes