Horns - I'll pray for you

October, 2016
Fandom: Horns (2014)
Song: Pray by Kodaline (song used in the teaser trailer)

Description:
WARNING some disturbing bloody imagery and such.
It's been sooooo long since I've uploaded. I've missed it so much, so I wanted to make this for one of my favorite weirdo movies, but what started out as a one-week-or-less project turned into a whole fiasco just because my computer cannot handle the complicated graphics stuff. So this took a good month or so, but hey, it worked out cuz it's just in time for Halloween!! Before that I was busy with school (I'm always busy with school), study abroad, and editing videos for that on a private channel, so I never stopped video editing, just fanvidding for a while. I should be back now :)

Whoa, we're in a whole new school year!
Prior to this, the last time I uploaded was May. In between, it's not as though I wasn't video editing. Mostly I spent my time editing hours and hours of travel vlogs after I studied abroad. But I missed the fanvid stuff. A lot.

And holy hell (pun intended) this video was now done and I'm so proud! It came up at random and I was hoping to quickly upload it to LiveJournal, the new vidding community I had just recently discovered. After making my LiveJournal account, I thought I'd upload within the week. But it took forever. I really went all out to make a full on love tribute to this cult film. Lots of fast cuts, varied transitions, etc. I have very vivid memories of sitting for hours in the undergraduate library making this video, and hoping nobody looked over my shoulder like "What is she doing??" And I had to render in multiple pieces.

Nevertheless, I'm proud that it's done!

This movie is sooooo strange... but I love it so much... and visually it's a masterpiece. The movement, the colors... particularly the use of primary colors in this film is STUNNING so I tried to highlight that at times. I'm very happy with the coloring on this video which specifically highlights reds, yellows, and blues. I don't have the coloring saved anymore... shame...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evanna & Keo - DWTS Tribute - I Wanna Dance With Somebody

Remus Lupin - The Wolves

Freddie / Effy Kiss Scenes