Horns - Ig & Merrin - Wicked Game

June, 2020
Fandom: Horns (2014)
Song: Wicked Game cover by James Vincent McMorrow

Description:
"It's strange what desire can make foolish people do"

I wanted to get this out before the start of June and nearly did. I finished editing over a week prior, rendered it, and it was a glitched out mess. I rendered it an additional four times with no luck, and then what do you know, the world fell apart (as if it wasn't fallen apart already) and my mind had been too preoccupied elsewhere.

I rendered this a grand total of eight times to get the final product - piecing together what went right in each individual rendering.

What must have made it so difficult to render was the blending mode to layer two scenes on top of one another. This is the second time I have EVER used blending mode on PowerDirector15 (first time was when I first got the product), as it is most fitting for these slow, emotional videos, artistic. It's a nifty tool to play with, and I'm glad I found a way to utilize it. Makes rendering a pain though, so I'll have to keep that in mind. The whole purpose of choosing to make this video was to get something done fast!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evanna & Keo - DWTS Tribute - I Wanna Dance With Somebody

Remus Lupin - The Wolves

Freddie / Effy Kiss Scenes