Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them - BLOW

May, 2018
Fandom: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (Part of the Harry Potter Wizarding World)
Song: Blow by Kesha

Description:
Just from the first of the fantastic beasts series. No footage from the Crimes of Grindelwald trailer.
"My philosophy is that worrying means you suffer twice" - aka I'm gonna blow everything up anyways and not think about the consequences
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO THE BATTLE OF HOGWARTS!!
This once again goes against my policy of not vidding a fandom that isn't complete... because then we get more footage and I just want to change everything. But if I'm just vidding this as a stand-alone film, I think I'll be happy with it. I honestly can't wait until November.

So I have this rule: Never vid a fandom unless it's completed. All of the most popular vids are made when something is being hyped and still in the making, but I tend to vid it months or years after the fact. It's evident in the fact that I'm still making Chuck videos 8 years on. This way, however, a vid can never become outdated because there's no more new footage to be released.

I've broken this rule once for "How To Get Away with Murder", resulting in a very popular video (one of my most viewed), but now I can't go back to it because it only features season one.

It happens to some extent with this video as well, which was made before the second Fantastic Beasts movie came out, and more are likely to come (Unless Warner Bros pulls the plug due to JKR's horrible reputation right now yeesh). But my argument upon making was that I was vidding Fantastic Beasts as a film, and not a series which is... ehh... a bit of a loophole. I do think it's a bit outdated in hindsight. This is prior to the days of Jude Law Dumbledore! But it's more of a "for fun" video anyways rather than serious character drama.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evanna & Keo - DWTS Tribute - I Wanna Dance With Somebody

Remus Lupin - The Wolves

Freddie / Effy Kiss Scenes