Chuck/Sarah - "I Love You" Moments

September, 2015
Fandom: Chuck
Characters: Chuck Bartowski and Sarah Walker
Compilation of "I Love You" Moments

Description:
Probably not EVERY single moment, but a good majority of them nonetheless. Comment if you notice one I forgot People responded so well to the kissing video, so this was another easy-to-make variation of that one that I'm uploading right before classes start. Enjoy!

Not as popular (ahem, titillating) as a kissing compilation, but I was right in that these types of compilation videos are easy view counts and casual fans love them. Clearly I knew before starting classes that I wouldn't be able to properly upload for a while.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evanna & Keo - DWTS Tribute - I Wanna Dance With Somebody

Remus Lupin - The Wolves

Freddie / Effy Kiss Scenes