Chuck & Sarah - You and Me

December, 2018
Fandom: Chuck
Characters: Chuck Bartowski & Sarah Walker
Song: You and Me by Lifehouse

Description:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! I've done a Chuck/Sarah video for Christmas most years now actually, by coincidence... glad I could get this one done in time. It's been over a year since my last Chuck video and I had to get one into 2018. This is one of the most romantic songs of all time.

Chuck videos are a classic for me. They are what gets me the most views/likes, and thankfully, it is what I have the most ideas for. I think people can see that I have a uniquely thorough memorization of all of the shots in this show... so whenever I make new Chuck videos, they differ from the last. I don't have to use the same shots over and over again, because I can listen to a specific lyric and immediately go, "Oh, that reminds me of that one moment, in that one episode..." and pull up a new shot in an instant knowing exactly where it is. It's a freaky talent.

That said, this is a relatively generic Chuck/Sarah video. There's nothing particular about this song that is unique to this TV couple - you could vid any couple to this song. But it's a song that I have so much love for, in a way that can only be paralleled with my love for Chuck/Sarah. It is one of my favorite songs of all time, and they are obviously my favorite couple.

I vidded this with no particular plan, just making it up as I went along based on all the feels I was feeling. And I thoroughly enjoyed making it.

I loved how it turned out. I love the coloring, love the transitions, love the voiceovers. Very happy with it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evanna & Keo - DWTS Tribute - I Wanna Dance With Somebody

Remus Lupin - The Wolves

Freddie / Effy Kiss Scenes