Chuck & Sarah - Find a Way

December, 2017
Fandom: Chuck
Characters: Chuck Bartowski and Sarah Walker
Song: Find a Way by SafetySuit

Description:
QUOTES TOWARDS THE END that are kinda hard to hear:
"When you meet someone you care about, it's just hard to walk away"
"Everyone keeps asking me what I'm gonna do with my future, and the truth is, I don't have a clue. All I do know is that I want you to be in it."
"You and I, we're perfect for each other, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

Merry christmas and happy 6,000+ subscribers!!! (I'm sure at least 90% of you are bots so happy 600+ subscribers) If anyone call tell... I just rewatched the end of season 2 of Chuck, so that's what inspired this video. Even though I use the whole series, the mood is very tense and angsty season 2-ish. The whole video was inspired by the line that I included, "I am going to get this thing out of my head one day, I will. And when I do I'm going to live the life I want with the girl that I love" from season 2 ep 16. I think this video holds my new record for hardest I've ever worked on a vid. So I hope it's decent. Oh also #viddingisart (!)

I think this video, at least at the time, held the new record for the hardest I've ever worked on a video (though not the longest, as I had a ton of free time now that I was, ahem, graduated from college but unemployed). I don't even know how many pieces I had to render this in, but it was a lot. I have a slow editing program. Because of this, it's definitely not perfect - I am the least proud of the coloring (why so gray in those black/white scenes? Why so saturated in the colored scenes?) but I am very satisfied with content.

The last Chuck/Sarah video I made, the one I hailed as my "crown jewel," was also very stereotypical. I always had wanted to make it, but I basically followed the formula for all of Chuck/Sarah's best moments, using Sarah's video diary as a template. This video breaks free from that. I used a lot of moments I don't typically see in vids, and for a lot of the moments, I used different shots than I normally would have. It was definitely a vid-from-the-heart kind of experience. I didn't have much of a set plan in mind, just a very specific theme and mood, so a lot of it's slow and tense moments. While I utilized the whole series, I pulled a lot of inspiration from late season 2, which was perhaps the angstiest.

I do think this is one of the sexiest songs in the world. And one of the sexiest couples. There actually was another vid made for this couple to this song like... 9 years ago or something (sorry for stealing your idea). But I felt like that was old enough for me to feel justified using the song myself, and I didn't use the old vid as reference, so no copying.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evanna & Keo - DWTS Tribute - I Wanna Dance With Somebody

Remus Lupin - The Wolves

Freddie / Effy Kiss Scenes