Bling Ring - Fancy (Emma Watson movie)

September, 2015
Fandom: The Bling Ring (2013)
Song: Fancy by Iggy Azalea, Charli XCX

Description:
#womancrushwednesday?? Or #Watsoncrushwednesday?? I tried to be civil about this and represent the entire cast and movie but lezzbe honest it's mostly Emma Watson. Who doesn't want to see sexy Emma Watson? I didn't even really like this movie. Or at least the editing or directing style, but I love the imagery, tone and characters and that's all you really need to feel passionate about vidding

I'm not a huge fan of the movie, just a huge fan of Emma Watson. The movie doesn't have the best structure, editing, or script...

BUT I loved the cinematography, the imagery, the themes of the movie... so it was totally enough to have fun making a vid. I actually think the aesthetic of this video is something I far prefer watching to the actual movie itself. To date, this is one of my own videos I enjoy the most. It's got a very simple, hip, timeless editing style. The dvd quality was not the best, as the only downfall.

As a side note, I'm quite proud of the thumbnail on this one too. I don't put all too much time into thumbnails but every now and again I'm like, "Huh... that's really good..." Love the font and the color that matches the dvd.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evanna & Keo - DWTS Tribute - I Wanna Dance With Somebody

Remus Lupin - The Wolves

Freddie / Effy Kiss Scenes