Charlotte & George - King of My Heart

 

July 2023
Fandom: Queen Charlotte (A Bridgerton Story)

Program: Vegas Pro 20
Coloring: SunnyTutorials Nutmeg (w/some edits)

Description:
I fell in love with these two along with the rest of the world. This may be my favorite Bridgerton-related season? And Corey Mylchreest?? What a charmer. There are a lot of wonderful videos out there that focus on the drama and tragedy of his madness. This a powerful exploration of the weight of mental illness and the stigma, horror, fear, and sadness it carries. But I wanted to make a video that really focused on his charisma and presence as a king in spite of it. Screw the madness, underneath it all he is "just George." And by "just George" I mean a profoundly alluring man.

This is not one that I have much to say about the editing process - nothing new, nothing fancy, just really enjoyed having an excuse to rewatch the sex scenes over and over as I edited them together. And then I felt guilty about it how much I was sexualizing him because even though I find King George so attractive, he also looks eerily like a past roommate of mine which just makes it uncomfortable lol.

Also I've been in a Swiftie phase so I may prioritize editing videos to her music.

It's a real reminder of just how joyous editing can be when I'm taking on a project that's not too complex, just fun. Short material. Familiar song. Easy peasy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evanna & Keo - DWTS Tribute - I Wanna Dance With Somebody

Remus Lupin - The Wolves

Freddie / Effy Kiss Scenes