Chuck & Sarah - Perfect


September, 2021 
Fandom - Chuck
Song - Perfect by Ed Sheeran
Description:
I made this in one long sitting except to go grab food or use the bathroom. I either have talent or a problem. Either way I haven't made a new chuck/sarah vid in YEARS(??) so time well spent.

Program: VegasPro18
Coloring: Winter + Blur & Reduced Blue by Sunnyvids
 
I'm actually shocked by how quickly this took. I literally just finished and uploaded a video last night at like 10:30pm. It hasn't even been 24 hours and I've already cranked out this one after starting it at about 10am this morning. I can otherwise easily take months on a single video and haven't made videos this quickly since the early, EARLY days when I was still learning how to edit and didn't use any effects. I guess I just really having the editing bug right now. Best keep cranking them out while I can because, in a few weeks time, grad school will begin again.

Admittedly this is a fandom that I have completely memorized to what must be a guinness world record level, if there ever were such an entry for this show. I can find the exact scenes I want over 91 episodes without even thinking about it. And I didn't do anything new or fancy editing-wise.

What I did try was a new coloring! I had recreated this coloring from SunnyTutorials back when I made my Harry Potter Lonely video, and didn't like the way it looked on that video but always wanted to try using it later. It's odd that I used a coloring called "winter" for such a romantic song, but I don't know... there's something just pretty about winter and about this song so it worked.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evanna & Keo - DWTS Tribute - I Wanna Dance With Somebody

Remus Lupin - The Wolves

Freddie / Effy Kiss Scenes