Multifandom | My Tears Ricochet

 

November, 2020
Multifandom
Song: my tears ricochet by Taylor Swift
Collab hosted by The Happiness Project
 
Description (from The Happiness Project)
Back with another collab! Thank you so much to all the amazingly talented vidders who joined this collab, it turned out so great. This song is usually used for couple videos so we wanted to do something different and to see the song in a different light (thank you to Sunny Silhouette for the recomendation). Even though this video is very sad, we hope you all enjoy!
 
THOSE IN THE COLLAB: Caskett Fan Jureth Prodz LunaDiggory Tennant YineTime OCgirl411 Julia SilentVoice Othrockzmysockz Kiara Lahey Glamourstar0x PlayFulLove Prodz EnigmaticSalvation lifexintechnicolour CocoaGirlie4 xfoxyamanda11 *Tv*Movie*Sparks RodeoCowgirl Quake 09 ClariGal Sunny Silhouette Angelseyes19 nchoredbravery 
 
We can’t wait to host our next collab so for anyone who wanted to take part but wasn’t able to, make sure to look out for the video in a month’s time for the next one! 
 
I did another collab??? That was unexpected for me! This is not usually how I participate in vidding, but I had a couple reasons.
1) The Happiness Project hosts bi-monthly collabs, and I had not taken part yet
2) The Happiness Project also has bi-monthly "happiness challenges", this time being to collab with people you hadn't collabed with before
3) The admin behind the collabs is someone I have collabed with before, years ago, and I like her. Though most of the participants were people I have never collabed with before!
 
The main reason though? My life has been busy as HELL. My part in this was less than ten seconds but that's about all I had the time to do regardless. Since I posted my last video, I started grad school, a new job, a new internship, the pandemic is still a mess, and I'm still settling into a new city. This was an incredibly gratifying experience to feel like I had done something, that I hadn't totally given up on this hobby that I love so much, without too much of a time commitment. And I think my short little part turned out well!

Also unofficial reason, I love Taylor Swift.

Whether or not I can complete the next Happiness Project challenge in time for the end of November, I'm not sure. I do have something in the works!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evanna & Keo - DWTS Tribute - I Wanna Dance With Somebody

Remus Lupin - The Wolves

Freddie / Effy Kiss Scenes