So You Think You Know Scheherezade?

May, 2016
Fandom: Scheherezade, Tell Me a Story
Song: Score from Scheherezade, Tell Me a Story
Poem: "So You Think You Know Scheherezade"? by Mohja Kahf

Description:
For a school project Best watched on a small screen due to low video quality. Setting the video to HD will improve the quality of the text but not much can be done for the imagery.

I debated putting this on this blog, but it's still active on my channel, so let's give it a shoutout!

Yes, that's my voice!

I made this for a school project in a class about Middle Eastern Women's Literature. Our final project was allowed to be a "creative project" - anything of our heart's desire. It is the first an only time I have been able to use a school project as an excuse to make a vid.

So I came up with the whole idea of matching the poem we had studied at the beginning of class, to the film we studied on the same subject, and particularly matching moments in the film to the words of the poem! The musical score just serves as background. My teacher told me it was one of her top 3 favorite projects.

I remember being highly embarrassed showing this to the class, and as soon as the video ended, on autoplay it started my Ron/Hermione video I had just made prior hahahaha whooops.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evanna & Keo - DWTS Tribute - I Wanna Dance With Somebody

Remus Lupin - The Wolves

Freddie / Effy Kiss Scenes