In Memory of Chuck and Sarah

October, 2017
Fandom: Chuck
Characters: Chuck Bartowski and Sarah Walker
Song: Rivers and Roads by The Head and the Heart

Description:
Chuck premiered over 10 years ago. And I started watching from the Pilot. That means I've been addicted to Chuck and Sarah for over TEN YEARS. WHAT. And I haven't made a Chuck video in about 2 years, which is terrible, because Chuck got me into vidding in the first place. It's time I paid tribute to the relationship from start to finish. There's probably countless videos pairing this couple and this song (it is the song used in the last scene of the last episode of the series). This is the version I've always had in my head, for over 5 years, so I never really watched other people's Charah vids to this song, BUT if someone thinks it resembles another video too closely I will respect that and add it to the description.

It's been over 10 years since this show first premiered, and over 8 years since it ended, and it still has my heart. I got into vidding because of Chuck. I started watching other people's vids because of Chuck. And here we are...

I mentioned the "4 Minutes" video as my crown jewel for Chuck videos. That may be true, though this takes the cake for Chuck/Sarah videos. It's funny how all of my videos that I designate as "crown jewels" are ones that I had perfectly planned out in my head and therefore took no time to make. I think what I really mean by "crown jewel" is my personal favorite, nothing to do with the editing struggle. The "crown jewel" videos are ones I didn't even really struggle with - they came so naturally. This is probably the least amount of time I'd spent on a more complicated video.

I do think this is my best Chuck/Sarah video, and perhaps my best video of all time. It's one I will proudly show to friends, even those who don't understand the concept of fan videos. It's also the video I'd want to feature if I could only pick one video from my channel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evanna & Keo - DWTS Tribute - I Wanna Dance With Somebody

Remus Lupin - The Wolves

Freddie / Effy Kiss Scenes