Alfred Enoch as Dean Thomas in Harry Potter

December, 2015
Fandom: Harry Potter
Character: Dean Thomas
Compilation of Dean Thomas Scenes

Description:
I went through every Harry Potter movie and put together every shot of Alfred Enoch to see how much screen time he got. Some parts are zoomed in to find him better. It's a little game called "Spot the Alfie" and it's wonderful. You really see how much time I waste. I'm sorry for the parts I missed, like his line in Sorcerer's Stone. I put this together rather quickly. You guys know Alfred Enoch from How to Get Away with Murder, yes? Wes Gibbins? Well before that he was in Harry Potter, though it's difficult to say he "acted." There was a hilarious quote from Alfie where he said something along the lines of "if you recognize me from Harry Potter, you've seen the films too many times." But he's in the background of so many scenes! You really see how much of a time commitment it was for ten years of his life! Even though he didn't think of his work in Harry Potter as that significant, I think a lot of fans do. I personally imagine Alfie in my head when I read Harry Potter. So this just appreciates the work he put in.

Omg me making this was just me trolling a little bit actually... it probably took me an hour or so to put together. And yet, it's probably my most commented-on videos ever, with many of the comments being something along the lines of "This must have taken FOREVER!!" Umm... no, my vids take forever. This was something I did to procrastinate from doing finals. Am I that obsessed with Harry Potter that this takes no effort??

I think I did a great service to the Harry Potter fandom with this haha. People love Alfie and they love Dean Thomas. I love all the comments that come through though to this day, many of them being "How to Get Away with Murder" jokes. This is another view-count booster.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evanna & Keo - DWTS Tribute - I Wanna Dance With Somebody

Remus Lupin - The Wolves

Freddie / Effy Kiss Scenes