Evanna & Keo - DWTS Tribute - I Wanna Dance With Somebody

November, 2018
Fandom: Dancing With the Stars s27
Pairing: Evanna Lynch and Keo Motsepe
Song: I Wanna Dance With Somebody by Whitney Houston

Description:
Team Kevanna!!! So happy they made it to the finals! They may have gotten third place, but their are the winners in my heart. They got to dance every single dance and for that I am so grateful. I've never seen this show before. I watched for Evanna and thought I would stop once she got eliminated (which never happened!) Evanna Lynch has made me want to dance again. I literally have these dances memorized by now. I've seen them so many times. I included clips from all of their scored dances, as well as their behind-the-scenes introduction video, and their intro on opening night.

This video is an oddball because it's a very, very specific fandom... I wouldn't even call it a fandom, I'm just a fan all here by myself. Vidding reality TV is probably not even a thing. But I was SOO obsessed with Evanna Lynch on Dancing with the Stars that when I closed my eyes and listened to music, of any kind, I would see these dance moves in my head. The movements would play beneath my eyes constantly, and that really is what inspires a video. If you can listen to something and "feel" how it moves visually... I can't describe it, but that's vidding in a nutshell. It really is about movement more than anything. So vidding dance moves is sooooooooooo much fun and this was a unique opportunity to do so.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rich/Grace - Signs

Bella & Edward - Promise

Remus Lupin - The Wolves